• Add partA to part B.Mix thoroughly toa uniformmilky colour.Mixing ratio 1: 2,5 by volume.
• Total contents ofpartA and partB must be mixedtogether.No variation to this ratio is acceptable.
• Apply thinly bybrush or roller.
• The compound becomes clearwhen dry and can then be overcoated.
• Asa primer only one coat is required.
• It is important that any overcoatbe applied to Duram Duraprimewhile still tacky. Once fully curedinter-coat adhesion may be reduced.
• Duraprime canbe overcoated with Duram 195, Duram Durapond, Duram Rainkote Fibre-Tech, Duram Durabak and Epoxies.
• Utensils, hands can be cleaned with water whilestill wet.
• Wet Duram Duraprime is toxicbut not flammable.
• Once cured these materials are non-toxic, inert and harmless.
• Always wear gloves when working with Duraprime and provide adequate ventilation.
• Avoid excessive inhalation and skin contact.
• If material is splashed in the eye, wash with copious quantities ofwater and obtain medical attention.