• Do not apply Duram 195 if the surface is damp or if rain is expected.
• Do not apply Duram 195 directly over bituminoussealers without first applyinga coat of Duraprimeto avoid solventattack. Duraprime is not necessary for acrylic-bound bituminous sealers.
• Stir Duram 195vigorously forafew minutes which will thin the compound.
• Do not dilute.
• Apply by brushor roller toa clean, firm, dry, prepared surface.
• Apply first coatof Duram 195 toprepared surface.
• Allow to dry for 12 to 24 hrs depending on conditions. Once dried, apply secondcoat. Further coats may be applied for additionalprotection.
• On structural corners, upstands,cracks, full bores and imperfections, Duram Duramesh reinforcing membrane should be embedded into the first wet coat.
• Partly used cans may be stored for short periods and should be tightly sealed andstored upsidedown.
• Top coating:
· Duram 195 doesnot need to be overcoated, but can be covered,if required, witha Bitumen Aluminium paint, tiles,slate, roofsheets or stone chips.
• Use Duram Xylene or other solvent to remove uncured Duram 195.