Briefly technical information showed below
Depending on temperature and humidity
- 6-8 hrs. for light service
- 12-24 hrs for general service
- 4-7 days full service (final chemical resistance and physical properties
- 1.2 -1.5 m2 / 1 litre / 2 coats
- 4.8 -6.0 m2 / 1 gallon / 2 coats
Shelf life and Pot Life
- Shelf life 1 year after manufacture
- Best used within 24 hrs after first opening.
- Store indoor between 15-25 ?C out of direct sunlight.
- Excessive temperature will cause thickening.
- recommended service temperature is from -30 ?C to 80 ?C
- High impact resistance and flexibility
- Good chemical resistance to most dilutes acids, bases and salts and many solvents.
- 500 hrs of QUV accelerated weathering resulted in no deterioration in physical properties and no surface cracking, only some loss of gloss and slight yellowing.
- 1000 hrs of QUV for ProtectaKote UVR
For more information, please consult documents or contact us.
Download : Technical Information